Here’s what to expect during a termite inspection:
All Prism Termite Inspections include inspecting for Subterranean Termites, Formosan termites, Drywood termites, Old House Borers and Powder Post Beetles. Here’s what you can expect during your wood destroying insect and termite inspection, conducted by a professionally trained InterNACHI Inspector:
- A comprehensive 1 ½ hour to 2 hour inspection of the exterior and interior of your home.
- A detailed interior inspection includes inspection of garage and attic if accessible. This will also include all baseboards, walls, windows, crawl spaces, door frames, and the inside of cabinets and closets. Special attention will be given to bathrooms, kitchens and utility rooms because plumbing penetrations through the slab are the more common entry points for subterranean termites.
- A complete inspection of the exterior of your home for signs of an infestation and conditions, avenues and sources that could lead to a termite infestation. This will include a thorough inspection of all exterior walls and eaves of the home and a close examination of the foundation.
- A thorough inspection of the surrounding property and yard including landscaping areas, trees and plants around your home to identify any activity or evidence of Wood Destroying Insects.
- A detailed graph of your home that will show the locations of wood destroying insect evidence and conditions conducive to infestations.